Stilson Elementary School Stingers
“In the hive, we strive...
to be the best in the nest!”
The mission of Stilson Elementary School is to
Strive for Everyone’s Success.
1. Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
2. Every individual is unique and has value.
3. Every individual deserves a safe and nurturing environment.
4. Every individual will learn and experience success.
5. Learning is a lifelong process and involves a sequential plan of instruction.
6. Promoting positive attitudes, self-esteem, and student responsibility enhances the quality of learning.
7. Actively involving all stakeholders enhances commitment to the total school program.
8. Staff members will be positive role models for children.
9. Staff, parents, and community members must work together to provide a quality education for all students.
10. Technology and research-based best practices are essential components of teaching and learning.