Stilson Elementary School
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI).
- 2006 Georgia School of Excellence (One of 20 schools in the state to receive this distinction).
- Awarded the 2005 Gold School Award from the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement.
- Awarded the 2006 Bronze School Award from the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement.
- Recognized as a Georgia Title I Distinguished School for seven consecutive years.
- Recognized as a certified affiliate to International Networking for Educational Transformation (iNet).
- A charter member of the eastern region of the nationally recognized League of Small Democratic Schools (LSDS).
- Selected during the summer of 2006 to participate in the National Network for Educational Renewal (NNER) First Annual Partnership School Leadership Development Workshop in Bellevue, Washington.
- Recognized by the Office of Homeland Security and the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA) as SafeSchool.
- Recognized by the Bulloch County School System during the 2005-2006 school year for the greatest percentage of third through fifth grade students Meeting/Exceeding Expectations in Reading/Language Arts on the Georgia CRCT (96.6%).
- Recognized as the 2004- 2005 Highest Performing Elementary School in the BullochCountySchoolSystem.
“THE MISSIONOF STILSONELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS TO
STRIVE FOR EVERYONE’S SUCCESS!”